Tuesday, January 5, 2010

From little things,little things disappear without trace.

Well, that was interesting as after the sparkling wittiness of the title,  the title posted itself so there was just a title.
*Riddled techinical staff, breakdown in sector 7G*
But what I was going to say was it's funny how the report clearing  ACORN got buried. I stumbled across it at Truthout and followed the link to a distressingly large pdf which backed up what the article said.
   A search of reports of federal agency inspectors general did not identify instances in which ACORN violated the terms of federal funding in the last five years.
Then
a NEXIS search of the ALL NEWS file did not identify any reported instances of individuals who were improperly registered by ACORN attempting to vote at
the polls.
 So, um, that's that really. I looked up CSR ACORN on the great googlization and there were very few reports of this finding. A commentator on a blog called Sweetness and Light" said "CRS non-partisan, yeah right" so I looked them up too and it seems that no one has complained about them being  partisan before. It's all a bit mystifying from out on the edge of the world. I guess that it doesn't outstack Tiger woods or TERRAUNDERPANTS MAN.
Still I understand that the GAO is investigatinalising ACORN so we should hold off until they say what they found. I bet that's what the news media is doing, eh?

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Facts - wingnuts / water - goose.
~

Another Kiwi said...

"What we have seen with our own eyes is that some of those people are black, you know. And they helped the Moozelims beat the daddy men in the gubbermint race and my butt hurts."
I believe we have a new definition of pathetic, right there.

Substance McGravitas said...

I still recall with fondness trolling Big Hollywood and the complaints that ACORN stole the election with three million votes in a nine-million vote margin of victory.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Still I understand that the GAO is investigatinalising ACORN so we should hold off until they say what they found. I bet that's what the news media is doing, eh?

If the GAO wanted some attention from the news media, they should get a scantily-clad butterface to appear on the t00b!