

Some of our readers have come to expect regular skullingtons, so here's
the "Skulls" exhibition at the California Academy of Science, July 2003.
UPDATE:
Bonus CraniaSince the topic of Ricky Swallow came up in the comments, here's his "We the Sedimentary Ones" (hoicked from
here).
Fragile enough to shatter on contact, robust enough to withstand shocking abuse.
ReplyDeleteThe Human Skull.
Challenging inhumanity since time immemorial....
Teh skell to the right is sabre-tooth, right?
ReplyDelete~
I'm pretty sure it's my ex-wife, Thunder...
ReplyDeleteWhat if, and I'm just sayin'...I had no skull, just you know, sayin.
ReplyDelete/small voice/ because it is all about ma.
Sorry my friend, the Kree totally kick ass on the Skrulls.
ReplyDeleteTeh skell to the right is sabre-tooth, right?
ReplyDeleteMouse-over titles, sir!
robust enough to withstand shocking abuse.
These days I no longer start the morning by picking bits of broken bottle and other people's teeth out of my scalp.
The left is the back wall of the popular Zombie pub, the Skull and Brain.
ReplyDeletePlus, the song currently playing is "Take The Skinheads Bowling" which seems to be pertinent somehow.
This is much better than the taxidermy exhibit at the Vancouver Museum.
ReplyDeleteI don't find skulls to be good for blogging. Although keyboards made from human teeth do an adequate job.
ReplyDeleteSkullday is the best!
ReplyDeleteFragile enough to shatter on contact, robust enough to withstand shocking abuse.
Delicate enough to contain a wealth of poetic talent, strong enough to withstand a blow with the blunt side of an axe head.
I don't find skulls to be good for blogging
ReplyDeleteHow about if it came from Apple?
Now I have a hankering for a Skullday potation.
ReplyDeleteApple iPate?
ReplyDeleteI like the fact that after Apple has redesigned the human skeletal frame, the brain pan will be easily accessible through a removable, color-coded panel.
ReplyDeleteOdd. Everybody figured Gates was the Zombie.
Rear view of the iSkull.
ReplyDeleteBy the same artist.
Not that he's obsessed or anything.