▼

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I haz a sad

See here is Another Kiwi wandering in teh wilderness communing wiv the little creatures. I don't know why the snails won't talk, splitters!
One gazes upon the skilfully mined hills of New Zild which seem the same as before they were mined. One wears one's Dan Dare Hat of Cosmic Consciousness.
One gazes upon the river which appears to be made of wood, which is probably more internationally competitive.
Truly this a socialist worker's paradise.

23 comments:

  1. Be not sad be glad like the Sun at midday (I Ching)./hates simile, hates them we dooo/

    coantera, a Buddhist monk metal band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why the snails won't talk, splitters!

    There's your problem right there. If they're splitters they're probably asexually-reproducing marine worms e.g. Pygospio elegans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One wears one's Dan Dare Hat of Cosmic Consciousness.

    You will not fool the treens into thinking that you are the Mekon merely by enlarging your head with a false skull.

    Edgar Allan Poe wrote about the famous New Zealand textured or 'braided rivers':
    "Upon collecting a basinful, and allowing it to settle thoroughly, we perceived that the whole mass of liquid was made up of a number of distinct veins, each of a distinct hue; that these veins did not commingle; and that their cohesion was perfect in regard to their own particles among themselves, and imperfect in regard to neighbouring veins."

    ReplyDelete
  4. There appears to be a small Charles Darwin bird on the rock beside you, thus proving the theory that he naturally selected coitus with our feathered friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this talk of Dan Dare and The Mekon has caused me to go back and revisit the classic Elton John release "Rock of the Westies", which I must say I am enjoying immensely.

    Thank you.

    DO carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asexual marine worms and Darwin birds!! What sort of heathen blog do you think this is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. put some sunglasses on that moon please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I like the river in the background, which, whether made of wood or not, appears to have been nailed in place

    (the snail might almost have been a niceish rock, if not for the slimy bits)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If the sun & the moon are any guide, this is an early Odd Bodkins cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...(c)corn flakes - Shelfmark above and just to the right of the toaster f

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...the gent with the indicative fingers and the crotch-grabbing is nice... I like the nicely arranged stars and the two-headed deer-forest amalgam...but why are my comments disappearing (not that I'm unused to that)...ah, well..sadz are to be had, I expect

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...put some sunglasses on that moon please!, nuncupated the cup of coffee.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nah Mysterons,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2fBwsB6px8

    nesess, a lake monster mess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacle frames can be dragged from the next post up but are probably the wrong size.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Q: What would you call a convention of Ayn Rand fans?
    A: A Me-con.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, spectacles way too big.
    Harumph!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bear/tapir mutant downstream will not be satisfied w/ eels forever.

    I hope you can run like hell in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ckc (not kc)'s comments have just shown up. Where have they been? It is a mystery. I incline to blame Zardoz.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ckc (not kc)made the comments in the future and we have only just got there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. /head explods/

    stiver, to not go down a street.

    ReplyDelete
  21. If the sun & the moon are any guide

    Don't trust those two.

    ReplyDelete