If the commentariat at
Sadly,No! is to be believed -- and I am not entirely certain that they are representative -- then particle physics is Teh Hawt, while
lattice gauge theory is practically pornographic.
I feel it is time to own up to a sordid episode from my past.

I was young and I needed the money.
A zero order Hamiltonian? Unkind people might make jokes about the denizens of City of the Future, Hamilton near Auckland. But not me, oh no, not me.
ReplyDeleteEverbody knows that it's the "tron". Simultaneously retro and futuristic.
ReplyDeleteWord verification: comerot
I only get out of bed for a 2⁸=256 dimensional problem.
ReplyDeleteIntermediate coupling does sound pretty physical.
ReplyDeleteIs "Plaquette" what they call their zipper in France?
ReplyDeleteLost BOC album cover.
ReplyDeleteI love the typewriter style font you used on that report. Very realistic.
ReplyDeleteNot my report! Must credit Neville Churcher Ph.D., whose dissertation it is.
ReplyDeletePLAGIARISM!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat!!/?? how dare you ZRM!!11
ReplyDeleteOh wait you didn't say Pragerism. Lucky this time Mr. Undead
If Mr Zombie is casting aspergers and implying that I have the Plague, this is so untrue. It's just a carbuncle.
ReplyDeleteEveryone knows the rules for casting asparagus.
ReplyDeleteExcept the undead, of course.
~
I was trying to find some vegetables to star in a movie, but I gotta be honest, Asparagus is not cast in stone. I wanted to learn to flyfish, but unfortunately I had a broken arm, and when they told me to cast my line, well, dammit. That rod cost me a hundred and thirty bux. Let he who is without flies in his eyes cast the first stoned director of casting as soon as that nasty break is set...
ReplyDeletecasting asparagus
ReplyDeleteI should have known that the world of competitive vegetable growing would have its own subculture of groupies.
That rod cost me a hundred and thirty bux.
ReplyDeleteCould be worse, you could be wasting your money on golf equipment.
(Not that I do, I dragged me clubs from the 80s to Vegas. Didn't score anywhere close to the 80s, however.)
~
At least in fishing we get to KILL something...
ReplyDelete