▼

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My River Road Trip

Here is the Youtube of when I went up the Whanganui River Road recently. The picture quality is not too fabulous, due to lord-knows-what and the camera work is a little dodgy due to you can't get good help no more. The sound is probably better off after the map has been on except for 4:59 to 5:30 or so when you can hear a Bellbird.
There are gratuitous photo's of wild goats. And ducks.There is beautiful scenery.
There is a poem inna notebook that is being a bit difficult about getting finished.

8 comments:

  1. You wrestled that Angel to the ground beautifully Eusaman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't start me w/ the nature footage! Miles of it!

    Nice river you have, though L.A. doesn't have much in the way of rivers for comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the fauxtoes from going down the Whanganui in a canoe a few years ago. It was wetter. Mrs Cat would probably not have enjoyed the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Cat is a friend of the weta actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. odd. I had expected your preferred environs to be much more pub-intensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had expected your preferred environs to be much more pub-intensive.

    Beer cans are buoyant, one can just string thim along behind the canoe- the river water keeps the beer cool.

    ...or so I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard that if you string that thim stuff, bad things can happen to good people.

    emetelo, a brand of Italian expellent.

    ReplyDelete