▼

Monday, May 10, 2010

So much for the much-vaunted Interlattice

Can't find The 4th Dimension on the youtuba. I had to make my own, using a cardboard box, a coathanger, and the nearly-complete skeleton of a glyptodon.
Apparently all the cool kids are calling it "chronotopic anamorphosis".

Do these stripes make my ass look faster?

12 comments:

  1. Later, a man walks around a rock.

    My heart was in my mouth, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really unfair to show up at the track with Sleipnir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see no reason why anthropic Hindu deities should have a monopoly on multiple limb technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, this horse goes into a bar and the barman says "Why the 8 legs?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. you realize this is going to trigger another of mikey's episodes, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see no reason why anthropic Hindu deities should have a monopoly on multiple limb technology.

    You've gotta see the Hecatonchires play charades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do these stripes make my ass look faster?

    I believe that is a horse, not a donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do these stripes make my ass look faster?

    Trading in your customary trebuchet for a jaunty little onager?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been staring at this and drooling for about six minutes.
    your post has zombified me, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nah, my nodding, somewhat tenuous association with emotional stability tends to be strained by people, particularly people on the telephone, more than imagery of this sort.

    I mean, c'mon, I may be dangerously disturbed and desperately distracted, but it's not like I'm epileptic or something, y'know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trading in your customary trebuchet for a jaunty little onager?

    I was advised not to get out of the boat for the mangonels.

    ReplyDelete