Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dominance... submission... radios appear

Anyone fool enough to pay good money over the interlattice for the full one-hour session of "strict discipline" from "Madame La Tex" on the basis of the pictures on her web-site should not go running for legal redress when her actual presence fails to fulfill all their expectations. I have no sympathy for them.

UPDATE: Retitled on the insistence of ZRM in comments.

14 comments:

  1. Smut Clyde said...
    Is *anyone* allowed to comment, or is it for spammers only?


    :-)

    Hi Smut! Thx for the props on the Sadly!

    why blogspam runs to asian pr0n, i don't suppose i'll ever learn! running the 'comments' through google xlator yields interesting results, which could be interpreted as a sort of found poetry...

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel obliged to point out that with all the colored-book blogging, the "Recen Posticles" thingie now HAS NO BLUE OYSTER CULT LYRICS displayed.

    I trust you will do the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE: Retitled on the insistence of ZRM in comments.

    Next this blog will be nothing but Rush videos.

    Slippery slopes, and such as.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slippery slopes

    I will have you know that I use the lotion purely on the advice of my doctor, in order to prevent a reoccurrence of the rash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that chafing dishes do not, in fact, prevent chafing.

    Go figure.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATE: Retitled on the insistence of ZRM in comments.

    I DO NOT fool around with my Blue Oyster Cult, Friends and Dinner Guests.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who the hell is this "Blue Oyster Cult" you keep yakkin about. I got better things to do...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If Blue Oyster Cult lyrics are the only obscure feature of Riddled, then clearly we must TRY HARDER.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...then clearly we must TRY HARDER.


    I predict that this will not help with the chafing.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is *anyone* allowed to comment, or is it for spammers only?

    It didn't allow me to comment, AND I even included spam as a sweetener.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone bans tigris. It's an internet tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's because I'm a conservative movie star, isn't it? Damn stripey orange-and-blacklist.

    ReplyDelete