The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
...you're assuming they're coming out - maybe it's an Ikea home invasion ("where are you hiding those hex wrenches!!")
Nor had I considered the possibility that it is spawning.
Frank Gehry you're a genius!
philistines.sactiege indeed.
I am a little concerned that the paneling doesn't quite match.
Oh! I see the concept of Pod moving has made it to the other hemisphere. Of course, the Pods they drop off in your driveway here in the US tend to be aluminum, emblazoned with brightly colored marketing slogans.I must say the oil rubbed teak is an improvement.By all means, DO carry on...
My that prison overcrowding is getting severe isn't it?
Precedent.
Teh carpets are escaping!!!
I HAVE, however, seen houses that made ME throw up.
...you're assuming they're coming out - maybe it's an Ikea home invasion ("where are you hiding those hex wrenches!!")
ReplyDeleteNor had I considered the possibility that it is spawning.
ReplyDeleteFrank Gehry you're a genius!
ReplyDeletephilistines.
ReplyDeletesactiege indeed.
I am a little concerned that the paneling doesn't quite match.
ReplyDeleteOh! I see the concept of Pod moving has made it to the other hemisphere. Of course, the Pods they drop off in your driveway here in the US tend to be aluminum, emblazoned with brightly colored marketing slogans.
ReplyDeleteI must say the oil rubbed teak is an improvement.
By all means, DO carry on...
My that prison overcrowding is getting severe isn't it?
ReplyDeletePrecedent.
ReplyDeleteTeh carpets are escaping!!!
ReplyDeleteI HAVE, however, seen houses that made ME throw up.
ReplyDelete