▼

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Which I Prove I'm Encourageable

So Kiwi thinks these are worth disseminating, though I think the best I can hope to do is to dissovulate: (via)


And rescored for string quartet: (via)


I imagine it sounds like a Stockhausen theme and variations on the Hut Sut Song, but with less loophonium and more hornets and prayers for merciful deafness.

*Title edited for bettur speelink. Images enlarged for his pleasure. McGravitas adds Substance.

20 comments:

  1. Bigger pics! Additional clicks to get the joke are too much effort for the supersized Western gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, larger images are blurry, which bites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an "s200" in the URL to the thumbnail. Swap it for "s1600" and things'll clear up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See tigris, when you get to be a star in the intertubes the public always wants more, more, more. Well that's what Confederate Yankee told me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to ye who are so wise in the ways of blooger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, are you saying this blog makes my mass look big?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey look, the full score is available for that, too! Time to dig out the old hautbois.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first one is very funny. I am too dense re: music to get the second one. I'm sure it is awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christopher Walken would advocate for more cowbell.

    I'd settle for some tissue-paper and comb (that's the only use I can find for those things).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time to dig out the old hautbois.

    I dare you to say that at S,N!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nah, they'd be more interested in the organ part.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there somewhere to get that first one in tab? I'm kinda slow reading sheet music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got it, but the file's too big to post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, tigris. Now I'm gonna go open an account with E-Chords and put that up.

    ReplyDelete