The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
When you're moving, you should tie things to the truck with more care
Let's see some Zen Conans.Then we'll talk.~
Is that Merc's lion? He'll be cross if you let it get out, also the postal service don't like it.Philosophically one has trouble with the Bicycle and the Tuba. Unless the connection is Fish. I dunno.
I am the Lion, the Tuba and the Bicycle in the Way.No one shall come unto the Fish except through me.tolos, the fee for coming unto.p.s. I am cross and I might do some wrath raining, I dunno, depends, you know. I am an ambivalent Daemon afterall.
Bonus Zen Cones here! If you turn the crank too far the tower and the road just look silly.
tolos, the fee for coming untoNo, this is TOLOS!!
Zen Conan
Unless the connection is FishI have no idea how to play a tuba. But I can tuna piano.
Nice linkey, fishie.~
Everything zen, I don't think so.consarw, a committeee torture device.
When you're moving, you should tie things to the truck with more care
ReplyDeleteLet's see some Zen Conans.
ReplyDeleteThen we'll talk.
~
Is that Merc's lion? He'll be cross if you let it get out, also the postal service don't like it.
ReplyDeletePhilosophically one has trouble with the Bicycle and the Tuba. Unless the connection is Fish. I dunno.
I am the Lion, the Tuba and the Bicycle in the Way.
ReplyDeleteNo one shall come unto the Fish except through me.
tolos, the fee for coming unto.
p.s. I am cross and I might do some wrath raining, I dunno, depends, you know. I am an ambivalent Daemon afterall.
Bonus Zen Cones here!
ReplyDeleteIf you turn the crank too far the tower and the road just look silly.
tolos, the fee for coming unto
ReplyDeleteNo, this is TOLOS!!
Zen Conan
ReplyDeleteUnless the connection is Fish
ReplyDeleteI have no idea how to play a tuba. But I can tuna piano.
Nice linkey, fishie.
ReplyDelete~
Everything zen, I don't think so.
ReplyDeleteconsarw, a committeee torture device.