▼

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not so funny on the inside

It's over a week since Doktorling Sonja's birthday.

I can't believe that she and her friends are still giving me grief about the piñata for the party.

11 comments:

  1. looks to me like its HILARIOUS on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But why? Everybody knows you can't eat it 'til you clean the guts out.

    Burger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't I know this one!! a simple knitting project gets one into all sorts of trouble from the PC police at crèche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm that makes me want some candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. tigris was asking for more felt in the previous thread so here you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm that makes me want some candy

    Aw, have a heart, Kathleen. But dibs on the withers, I need that for my glance recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. here you go.

    Is it wrong that my first thoughts are that the lungs would make a fabulous scarf and a skull hat would be the awesomest thing evar?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cost of lawsuits would be cheaper than fixing the lethal flaw? Uh Huh. See it's not just Microsoft.

    ReplyDelete