▼

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Skynet Blogger Software one step closer to sentience

Encountered at Chrome Beach.

12 comments:

  1. I take my next move from car number plates, really, I do, they speak to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A White Volkswagen RabbitJuly 26, 2010 at 1:18 AM

    ML8-ML8

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you think about it it makes no sense that a machine would be panting over a human's near-nudity. Therefore I submit that Mr. Clyde is a toaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, jesus christ's tits in a mason jar. Seems like somebody's ALWAYS telling me to put some pants on. If the goddam little glowing box starts in on me, I'm gonna be pissed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. creepy
    and MY word verf here is guess

    I feel I'm being watched and/or mocked by the word verfs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My immediate thought was that there had been a mix-up and I had received mikey's WV by mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And here I thought it was the strip variety.

    I shan't be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're all talkin' in wordverfs now right?

    consio, yeah I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, jesus christ's tits in a mason jar.

    Note to self: Do not look in mikey's provision cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep it more updates with Crack Software, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete