Ms 'X' of Geraldine dreamed that she was assailed by brassiere salesmen emerging from a tunnel under the world. They used pressure tactics and warned her of the pendulosity that would surely result if she did not buy their products.
Unconscionable tactics, we agree, but just what we have learned to associate with the Feckle Freezer company.
Sadly, we cannot accept the entry. The competition rules were quite explicit -- for the dream to count you have to be wearing a bra.
"I dreamed I was a social butterfly"????
ReplyDeleteIn the amour piercing bra???
Things were a tad more complex in teh olden days, I'm thinking.
Feckle Freezer, Inc. is no Tickle Teaser, LLC, that is for sure.
ReplyDelete~
amour piercing bra?!
ReplyDeletefreudian slip?
(lingerie musings)
I dreamed I was a social butterfly
ReplyDeleteIn a conical chrysalis?
Amour piercings are the next Big Thing.
ReplyDeleteI dreamed I had a bra that made my boobs look like Kermit heads.
tigris is triggering me.
ReplyDeleteI CLICKED THAT AND NOW MY EYES HURT!!!
ReplyDeleteSmut's entry is disqualified because of the Maidenform dream bra having been eaten.
ReplyDelete