It's a vicious circle. When she was a cute kitten, you'd all give her food. Now, she pretty much just TAKES your food, and leaves you with a sense of relief upon counting your fingers. Now the cat gets bigger and the people get skinnier as the cat monopolizes the food supply through coercive force.
If it wasn't for the drive-thru at Maori Fried Kakapo, I'd fear for your very lives...
Pretty kitty!
ReplyDelete~
We're going to need a bigger nap room.
ReplyDeleteIs that a skunk on the ground behind her??
ReplyDeleteHmmm, upon further investigation, it appears to be Mrs. Bad-ass's tail and a shadow.
ReplyDeletekitteh!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe two photos are not a stereo pair.
ReplyDeleteGadzooks!
ReplyDeleteIt's a vicious circle. When she was a cute kitten, you'd all give her food. Now, she pretty much just TAKES your food, and leaves you with a sense of relief upon counting your fingers. Now the cat gets bigger and the people get skinnier as the cat monopolizes the food supply through coercive force.
If it wasn't for the drive-thru at Maori Fried Kakapo, I'd fear for your very lives...
That's fine figure of a cat all right. Or even a fine figure of two cats
ReplyDeleteLove the Elizabethan type ruff. Actually it's a mane innit?
ReplyDeletePANTHER TEASING IS ILL ADVISED.
ReplyDeleteActually it's a mane innit?
ReplyDeleteShe is in fact wearing a life-saver under all that fur.
I am claws, I am fur, rarrrrrrrrrr (Eddie Izard).
ReplyDelete