▼

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Facial Reconstruction department


...has the best Hallowe'en party snacks EVAH.
It would be irresponsible to mention the invitingly high forehead.

18 comments:

  1. It'll want a bride you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it needs some strategic braunschweiger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he had access to strategic braunschweiger in addition to his tactical battlefield weisswurst, Meathead would pose a serious threat to world stability. We cannot allow the sausage smoker to become a Kolbász.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says apex predator like Meathead, until he enters the Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We cannot allow the sausage smoker to become a Kolbász.

    I believe you meant to leave this over at Substance's Cap'n America thread...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We cannot allow the sausage smoker to become a Kolbász.

    Don't knackwurst until you've tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh. I want a meathead....

    Also... Mikey's comment has me singing... "Meathead, meathead, roly-poly meathead. Meathead, meathead, eat them up yum!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, I want a headcheese head.

    Wasn't "Facials of the Reconstruction" an R.E.M. album?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is written when the head Cheese is made, high culture will come.

    That's me in the corner losing my last stilton, REM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hearing Can lyrics myself.

    When I saw, Headcheese head
    I was born and I was dead

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the head cheese of tines
    through mountains and valleys
    I roam an orphan and alone
    opposed and joined to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meats and cheese
    Heads made of these
    Seems unwise
    With olives for eyes
    But now I check down underneath
    What the hell did they use for teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  13. corn, mikey.

    I like the onion eyeballs though.

    When you think about it, everyone has meat on their head.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...you're Zombie right?

    coggisfw, sometime backward.

    ReplyDelete