A masturbating squirrel gets cleaner genitals in two ways!
A tagline prominently displayed on the label mock-up of the client's new product in the sweat-damp fever dreams of an advertising copywriter after huge Coq au Vin dinner and too many cognacs and cigars.
W/V reveals the secret source of the impending H1N3 virus: flulab
I for one sleep peacefully in my bed at night because rough men stand ready to investigate masturbation and auto-fellatio among Cape ground squirrels on my behalf.
the sweat-damp fever dreams of an advertising copywriter after huge Coq au Vin dinner and too many cognacs and cigars.
Anxieties about infections and penile hygiene don't come naturally to male squirrels; the advertising agencies put a lot of effort into fostering them. Hence all the ads with disturbing contamination imagery. I'm sure Vance Packard mentioned the subject somewhere in The Hidden Persuaders.
Anxieties about infections and penile hygiene don't come naturally to male squirrels; the advertising agencies put a lot of effort into fostering them.
Those ads for Restless Log Syndrome really creep me o -- back in a sec: which way's the little boys' room?
I would never have imagined that S McG was in the priesthood.
I don't think those zombies are in the union.
I was under the impression that the recruitment agency would have checked their immigration status and union membership, so it is not Riddled's responsibility.
Why, thank you Zombies. Classy as ever.
ReplyDeleteAlso the first person to make a joke about squirrels and their nuts is banned.
ReplyDeleteA masturbating squirrel gets cleaner genitals in two ways!
ReplyDeleteA tagline prominently displayed on the label mock-up of the client's new product in the sweat-damp fever dreams of an advertising copywriter after huge Coq au Vin dinner and too many cognacs and cigars.
W/V reveals the secret source of the impending H1N3 virus: flulab
Rule 1: We don't talk about flulab
ReplyDeletePoor squirrels have to protect themselves from the U.S. Government somehow.
ReplyDeleteI for one sleep peacefully in my bed at night because rough men stand ready to investigate masturbation and auto-fellatio among Cape ground squirrels on my behalf.
ReplyDeleteI'm going with "flushing old sperm from the testicles"...
ReplyDeleteThe internet must really suck when you're blind.
ReplyDeleteJoaie ralnl isdyug foiia hsl uidoiuaj!
ReplyDeleteA tagline prominently displayed on the label mock-up of the client's new product
ReplyDeleteI rate for this comment.
The internet must really suck when you're blind.
ReplyDeleteEagerly awaiting Braille monitors.
Also I appreciate the new reason. I have used up most of my previous excuses.
the sweat-damp fever dreams of an advertising copywriter after huge Coq au Vin dinner and too many cognacs and cigars.
ReplyDeleteAnxieties about infections and penile hygiene don't come naturally to male squirrels; the advertising agencies put a lot of effort into fostering them. Hence all the ads with disturbing contamination imagery.
I'm sure Vance Packard mentioned the subject somewhere in The Hidden Persuaders.
I don't think those zombies are in the union.
ReplyDeleteScabs.
Anxieties about infections and penile hygiene don't come naturally to male squirrels; the advertising agencies put a lot of effort into fostering them.
ReplyDeleteThose ads for Restless Log Syndrome really creep me o -- back in a sec: which way's the little boys' room?
No furry jokes?
ReplyDeleteI'll come back again.
~
which way's the little boys' room?
ReplyDeleteI would never have imagined that S McG was in the priesthood.
I don't think those zombies are in the union.
I was under the impression that the recruitment agency would have checked their immigration status and union membership, so it is not Riddled's responsibility.
It never is, Smut. Meg Whitman is not a proper role model for internet tomfoolery, though.
ReplyDelete