The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
What a job! Unfortunately, I think he oopsed on the chicken part. They have to be virginal chickens.
Pay me well and I will happily take on the onerous task of appeasing Wellington's earthquake spirits.
I will take the job of S.C.'s assistant. Clearly, one person can not be relied on to keep the volcano happy.~
I just wish the Hayward Fault didn't run underneath my kitchen. Can you do anything about that?
Obviously the guy was a reincarnation of Empedocles.
They have to be virginal chickens. He was 83! He couldn't keep fucking those chickens.
Can you do anything about that? House-moving is work for trained professionals.
Pay me well and I will happily take on the onerous task of appeasing Wellington's earthquake spirits.I will take on the role of protecting the local virgins from SC. There is only one way to surely be safe...
I just wish the Hayward Fault didn't run underneath my kitchen. Can you do anything about that?Steal his sneakers.
What a job!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I think he oopsed on the chicken part. They have to be virginal chickens.
Pay me well and I will happily take on the onerous task of appeasing Wellington's earthquake spirits.
ReplyDeleteI will take the job of S.C.'s assistant. Clearly, one person can not be relied on to keep the volcano happy.
ReplyDelete~
I just wish the Hayward Fault didn't run underneath my kitchen.
ReplyDeleteCan you do anything about that?
Obviously the guy was a reincarnation of Empedocles.
ReplyDeleteThey have to be virginal chickens.
ReplyDeleteHe was 83! He couldn't keep fucking those chickens.
Can you do anything about that?
ReplyDeleteHouse-moving is work for trained professionals.
Pay me well and I will happily take on the onerous task of appeasing Wellington's earthquake spirits.
ReplyDeleteI will take on the role of protecting the local virgins from SC. There is only one way to surely be safe...
I just wish the Hayward Fault didn't run underneath my kitchen.
ReplyDeleteCan you do anything about that?
Steal his sneakers.