▼

Monday, November 22, 2010

He's heard the saucer news

11 comments:

  1. That waggle is like the Palin-wink of UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The saucer just isn't swastiky enough for my tastes.

    Ich habe ein sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always leave the customer wanting just a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so Thunder thinks the Popenfuhrer is in league with the aliens, now. H8ter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. If we give the saucer a honking great swastika and a laser beam, Mr Thundra will be wanting the Panzerpope in the scene as well. And bolts of lightning. And a giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure that we should mention his unhealthy obsession with Giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The idle is a little rough, but she still loves to open it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thundra will be wanting the Panzerpope in the scene as well. And bolts of lightning. And a giraffe.

    ...and a chili dog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see everyone had fun while I was suffering at work, ya bastiches!

    ReplyDelete