▼

Thursday, November 18, 2010

New T-shirt from Riddled Enterprises

Actually designed for the Doktorling a number of years ago when she was indeed only 15 kg.

In the unlikely event that someone wants to print their own, here's a link.

11 comments:

  1. Vacuumslayer might one.

    In fact I'm sure she wants one.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacuumslayer might one what?

    It's important to be specific. Also, do we know the seqqs of the growth? Too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might one want. Little girl. Thunder type English, practice now.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered if you were offering...

    "Vacuumslayer, might one" ...buy you a T-shirt?

    ...request more photos?

    ...offer you discounted life insurance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smut had too much fun with Publisher.

    I wish there was an archive of the newspapers I created with "Clickart" in '88 and '89.

    Or maybe it's better they are lost in the mists of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the time the kids are cling-wrapped and make it to the shelves they look kinda grey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thunder accidentally the whole

    ReplyDelete
  8. The recent release of the matching "Little Boy" product explains the explosion in Doberman futures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's very sweet, old chum, very sweet indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the explosion in Doberman futures

    After a time, and a lot of personnel turnover, the Doberman-docking company decided that it was easier when they were puppies.

    ReplyDelete