Monday, November 29, 2010

Smut's Christmas present registry

Earrings with horse penis slices

Earrings consisting each of 2 horse penis slices of identical size, dyed. Length including clasp app. 8 cm. Nickel-free.

I saw them first

Thanks to Science blog  Biophemera

13 comments:

  1. Nickel-free apparently, because horse penisesseeseses are made of IRON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to recall Catherine the Great wearing a pair of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the significance of the snail shells in the image? Do they represent the permanence of the gift? The time spent creating such a thing? How slow one must be to think this would be a good gift?

    I must say I would be left speechless if I were to receive these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snail shells = class. A known marketing fact.
    Ah what is the suggestively shaped, ribbed for extra pleasure, thing in the kiwifruit slices picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really a bit surprised that the sliced horse penis comment thread has not been more lively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about a penis ring with horse ear slices? Would that pose a challenge for airport security?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sniffer dogs would follow you home

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about a penis ring with horse ear slices? Would that pose a challenge for airport security?

    Gives new meaning to TSA jingle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter desperately wants a pony for Christmas. You can't quite afford the whole thing ...

    ReplyDelete