The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle...
Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead.
(Wikipedia)
▼
Monday, November 15, 2010
Waiting for Godot ZARDOZ
If anyone wants the giant floating heads to vomit guns and so forth, they should ask a more substantial blogger.
Update was too easy and you pandered to the crowd with the laser (fingers in the air) popelle (wears a dress is either Kurt or Iggy). This small cap art now.
I like Venus's hat. Not everyone would think to have a representation of electron clouds around a nucleas as a fashion statement. The statement is "Hello, my eyes are up here!"
My life was missing something. I could never put my finger on what. Now that I've seen this brilliant animation, I know. Animated floating bald disembodied heads.
I see what you did there, you're cheatin' us, bring on the empty gun heads, or the watcher heads gettit right?
ReplyDeleteThe Wairarapa Hot-air Balloon Festival is always a hit-&-miss affair.
ReplyDeleteWhere is this Rappa place you speak of Smut?
ReplyDeletenazins, fascist raisons
That's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis post deserves 400 comments.
ReplyDelete~
For my next project I will animate a series of floating heads and grannies on jetpacks emerging from Goatse.
ReplyDeleteCome to think of it maybe I won't.
Smutsy = Bansksy
ReplyDeleteDamn, dood, if I could vomit guns I could get on teevee...
ReplyDeleteAt least all the doods checkin' it out are wearing righteous hats.
ReplyDeleteUnlike the woodcut denizens who will put pretty much any combination of textiles and odd accouterments on their head.
They may or may not call it macaroni...
Mikey knows what wherein he speaks of
ReplyDeleteHoly guacamole, A.K. Is that Medieval bikini waxing (before the invention of bikini wax)?
ReplyDelete~
That Pope's even scarier when you see his red shoes.
ReplyDelete~
The pope should have lazer eyes and zap people. YES, LAZER.
ReplyDeleteThen there's that numen breath...
ReplyDeletereclife, from the film Train Crushing
don't invoke the spirit of Zardoz if you can't handle it
ReplyDeleteThe pope should have lazer eyes and zap people.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NOW?!?
How bout a third picture wherein the pope fights Godzilla?
ReplyDeleteYes, I am happy now. Although there is nothing left to live for.
ReplyDeleteMedieval ladies wore wacky hats to distract from the fact they were publicly naked.
ReplyDeleteAlthough there is nothing left to live for.
Poapse?
Ha, the update is like a 21st-century update on not-Goya's Colossus.
ReplyDeleteSoooo....ummm....who's the guy in the first one?
ReplyDelete(I don't watch teevee and I rarely leave the shoebox in which I live)
Andrew Klavan.
ReplyDeletethe Poop is zapping that guy, who is orbviously a clone of the hat-wearin-dood in the middle.
ReplyDeletePoopery iz opposed to clones.
LaserPope! It's truly the role he was born to play.
ReplyDeleteWhy does Herr PanzerPopen only hate that one dood? He just keeps letting the rest of the fedora-and-topcoat crowd live.
ReplyDeleteWhat does he know????
Update was too easy and you pandered to the crowd with the laser (fingers in the air) popelle (wears a dress is either Kurt or Iggy).
ReplyDeleteThis small cap art now.
bowdess, female bowtie badness.
Why does Herr PanzerPopen only hate that one dood?
ReplyDelete...you never been late to gym class?
I prefer my Popes reversed.
ReplyDeleteExample two.
Go-Dōz: never early, always late.
ReplyDeleteWhy does Herr PanzerPopen only hate that one dood?
ReplyDeletemikey, see my comment.
Either that, or the movin dude is the Poop's contractor...
Also, begging for a Zardoz is unseemly. The Big Stoned Head comes when it comes.
ReplyDeleteI eagerly anticipate the Spanish / Japanese cross-over movie in which not-Goya's Colossus dons a Luchador mask and fights Godzilla.
ReplyDeleteMedieval ladies wore wacky hats to distract from the fact they were publicly naked.
Perfect distraction.
The little naked bastard with the bat wings and the prehensile toes is checking out her junk. That makes sense.
ReplyDeleteBut why is he offering her a turd?
After laser-popezilla, I think it's safe to say that the internet can now be shut down forever, because it'll never get better than this.
ReplyDeleteLollopope a laysa
ReplyDeleteJiggery popery
Laser fair popery.
Heaven is full and Herr Popenfuhrer is the bouncer.
that guy, who is orbviously a clone of the hat-wearin-dood in the middle
ReplyDeleteI think he is a Body-snatcher pod-people replacement. Orblivious guy in the crowd is saved JUST IN TIME.
I like Venus's hat. Not everyone would think to have a representation of electron clouds around a nucleas as a fashion statement.
ReplyDeleteThe statement is "Hello, my eyes are up here!"
...electron clouds ..."Hello, my eyes are up here!"
ReplyDeleteIf you think you can see them, however, they might almost anywhere. And I have here a cat in a box that you might like to check out.
For my next project I will animate a series of floating heads and grannies on jetpacks emerging from Goatse.
ReplyDeleteIf that doesn't win you the coveted title of America's Top Artist, I don't know what will.
My life was missing something. I could never put my finger on what. Now that I've seen this brilliant animation, I know. Animated floating bald disembodied heads.
ReplyDelete