
From a bespoke tailor in Hanoi. So affordable that I had enough money left over to buy a new stick of chalk.

UPDATE: Bonus
Beard-related friendliness.
I was not expecting such hospitality from the occupants of Hanoi. They really seemed to like the smoking jacket. Or perhaps it was the big feet.
If Hanoi looked like that to you I'm a gonna have to save up for some of that chalk.
ReplyDeleteI had my pj's made in Hoi An. Same letters but different.
Truly an ensemble fit for an army of peasants.
ReplyDelete~
Much better than the originals.
ReplyDeleteAlso they surgically added ducks feet onto you while you were anesthetised. DO NOT TRUST SOCIALINIST TAILORS!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought perhaps they were hovercraft slippers... or silent butlers that had been attached. I wasn't sure either.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like a James Bond villain.
ReplyDeletewith duck feet.
No, Mr Bond. I expect you to quack.
ReplyDeleteI think we've got the germ of a Howard The Duck reboot, here.
ReplyDeleteNice jammies, Smut.
ReplyDeleteI didn't expect fire trucks, but you gotta admit it's kinda weird to tell yer mum you want jammies with commies on 'em....
No, Mr. Bond.
ReplyDeleteI expect you to waddle...
[Fixed in the sense that the verb was kind of active and vocalizations just seemed kind of passive and besides, if you've got duck feet it's not really that insulting to demand quackerage and besides, Bond would do that just to buy time while he prepared the tie tack grenade and the artificial penis rocket launcher and shit]
Gnome sane??
You expect me to talk?
ReplyDeleteNo, Mr. Bond. I expect you to dye!
They mistook you for a panda.
ReplyDeleteBreeding program fail.
ReplyDeleteThey really seemed to like the smoking jacket. Or perhaps it was the big feet.
ReplyDeleteThey were hoping that you would shower them with creampuffs.
Hey, what year is it down there anyway?
ReplyDeleteI lose track so easily these days...
They were hoping that you would shower them with creampuffs.
ReplyDeleteIs that what kids are calling it these days?