▼

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Room 101

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

26 comments:

  1. I've just eaten homemade meatballs and pasta at my desk after many days away surfin' and stuff, room 101?
    Just sayin'

    wv, screw you wordverif, this is a new year with new rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how symmetrical it is, I see the ring of tails & I think goatse.

    This is wrong, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving Substance McG ideas = very wrong indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have eaten
    the homemade meatballs and pasta
    that were in
    your desk

    and which
    you were probably
    saving
    for lunch

    Forgive me
    they were delicious
    the mice
    also liked them

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day
    you
    visited
    my desk
    a tiger
    looking for
    food
    I forgave
    your face
    stripped with
    desire and
    the way you
    left me
    eight small mice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ate homemade meatballs for my lunch
    With pasta - it was good so I ate a bunch
    I ate them sitting at my desk
    Whereupon I saw it - it was grotesque
    A symmetrical wheel comprised of mice
    That were covered snout to tail with lice
    Decorative vermin gives great offense
    And violates basic common sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I am hypnotized. Should I pretend to be a chicken or what?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooooo - everyone love chickin, silly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So now we see what happened to the Riddled Christmas wreath!!!
    You didn't think that the mice would want to go home???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are not homing mice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Mouse Shuriken is readied for the Riddled Ninja.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rat King or Rodent Vomit Dispersal System?

    CAPTCHA: "pothess" - what could have happened on a grouse moor in Scotland in 1941.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zombie will be happy to see that the blade teeth are rotating in the correct direction this time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, you've got me all good and hypnotized....
    now what?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bring the cheese, Von. BRIIIIING THE CHEEEESE

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have catnip, really I do, tons of it and I'm prepared to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uh, wheel... not thinking straight today.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I prefer while...the while of door mice, mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  19. While everyone goes on about dormice, no one cares about window mice. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rabid weasels were not available for use in the Riddled Rotatory Flesh-ripper.* I hope that dozy mice will prove to be an acceptable substitute.

    * They all seem to have gone into politics.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Also what is this 'dorm ice' about which people are going on? Is it an English public-school thing? If so, chiz.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dorm ice = English Public skool mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, AK, I will bring the cheeessseee.

    ReplyDelete