The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
...OK, based on that graphic I need to rethink my understanding of sex
How much cold medicine do I need to drink before I pass out?
It seems obvious that I come here for that answer.Goofle is inderminantimatin255%%55
(...or yaks)
I need to rethink my understanding of sexForeplay.I think I have received ZRM's verification word ('phial').
Daphne Whitethigh FTW!
Ahhhh.The sweet smell of Yak Sex.~
Yak sex is always just in the ether at Riddled. It's the yak in the room.
SC just made me spit water all over my desk.Damn funny, damn blogs, damn bloggers.
wv: typitatExcuse me!?!?
Yak sex is always just in the ether at Riddled. It's the yak in the womb.fixed
Yak sex is always just in the etherIt's the recreational-inhalant equivalent of a tequila worm.
how oftern one hears "needs more spice" in the bedroom
We have agreed to pretend that the cayenne-pepper incident never happened.
Well, yaks are notoriously horny.
How much cold medicine do I need to drink before I pass out?Um, all of it, all of it that has been in front of me all these years.
The yak, having fucked upon a hot stove lid, will not fuck upon a hot stove lid again. But he won't fuck upon a cold stove lid, either.
Ahhh, yes. That is the opening paragraph of my FAVORITE children's tail, "Moldy Socks and the Three Yaks".SPOILER ALERT!!The Yak ends up fucking Moldy Socks on a Stove Burner that was Juussssst Right...That's right, W/V. This is no counri for old men
...OK, based on that graphic I need to rethink my understanding of sex
ReplyDeleteHow much cold medicine do I need to drink before I pass out?
ReplyDeleteIt seems obvious that I come here for that answer.
ReplyDeleteGoofle is inderminantimatin255%%55
(...or yaks)
ReplyDeleteI need to rethink my understanding of sex
ReplyDeleteForeplay.
I think I have received ZRM's verification word ('phial').
Daphne Whitethigh FTW!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh.
ReplyDeleteThe sweet smell of Yak Sex.
~
Yak sex is always just in the ether at Riddled. It's the yak in the room.
ReplyDeleteSC just made me spit water all over my desk.
ReplyDeleteDamn funny, damn blogs, damn bloggers.
wv: typitat
ReplyDeleteExcuse me!?!?
Yak sex is always just in the ether at Riddled. It's the yak in the womb.
ReplyDeletefixed
Yak sex is always just in the ether
ReplyDeleteIt's the recreational-inhalant equivalent of a tequila worm.
how oftern one hears "needs more spice" in the bedroom
ReplyDeleteWe have agreed to pretend that the cayenne-pepper incident never happened.
ReplyDeleteWell, yaks are notoriously horny.
ReplyDeleteHow much cold medicine do I need to drink before I pass out?
ReplyDeleteUm, all of it, all of it that has been in front of me all these years.
The yak, having fucked upon a hot stove lid, will not fuck upon a hot stove lid again. But he won't fuck upon a cold stove lid, either.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, yes. That is the opening paragraph of my FAVORITE children's tail, "Moldy Socks and the Three Yaks".
ReplyDeleteSPOILER ALERT!!
The Yak ends up fucking Moldy Socks on a Stove Burner that was Juussssst Right...
That's right, W/V. This is no counri for old men