▼

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life lessons

Never trust a Swedish king who promises you as much territory as you can plough overnight with a team of bullocks. To make it more of a challenge, he will give you the ones with explosive diarrhoea.

18 comments:

  1. I need the sculptor's name. Next time I have a project (if I have a project) I am defnitely incorporating shitting livestock.

    Missed the chance on the last one, which has a bear in the lobby. The way it's pointed, if it had the squirts out the ass, it would flood the elevator pit.

    TRUE professionals consider these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I'm calling bullshit on that guy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes you wonder what those bulls were eating to make their poo so corrosive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need the sculptor's name.
    Zombie needs to follow the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depends on what the order-giver is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZRM is being moderate? That sounds implausible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, here at the Mikkeller brew-pub finishing the night with a half glass of liquorice imperial stout. Will I get home without falling in a canal? Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smut, you globe-trotting drunkard.

    Jealous, me, is all. Zombie stuck doing tenant build out drawings in the office while drinking mikey's cheap rum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liquorice Imperial Stout?
    All it would need is Oatmeal and that's breakfast inna glass!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whip me like a rented ox w/ the vicious looking crop he's got & E.D. is the least of your worries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Turns out to be a "goddess" w/ a stick. (I don't care how good-looking you think you are, please don't hit me.)

    a goddess associated with ploughing, the Danish island of Zealand ... and virginity.

    Something off there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smut!!

    They've got the '82 Port Ellen.

    Unless I'm missing something, that's pretty much all they is, and they ain't no more.

    You gotta get ye a wee dram o'that, laddie. It's pale, almost clear, with the smokey hit, but a complexity and richness that, at least at my budgetary level, is simply not available elsewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't care how good-looking you think you are, please don't hit me.

    Shirley this comment was meant for VS's blog.

    Unless I'm missing something, that's pretty much all they is, and they ain't no more.
    Now he tells me. I didn't even look at the whisky list. Too busy getting pissy-eyed on the Mikkeller "Texas Ranger" chipotle porter and photographing the bottles of End of History.

    ReplyDelete
  14. photographing the bottles of End of History.

    The more drunk you get the less likely the shooting you do is photographs.

    WV: decorpo

    skynet has become self-aware.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never trust a Swedish king...

    I always go with Kind Ludwig.

    ReplyDelete