▼

Friday, September 23, 2011

Not a twin study

Via Respectful Insolence:
Really that is nothing to be proud of. You know WHO ELSE used doubles?

9 comments:

  1. That is a fine-looking medicine use double you've got there, good chap.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know who else uses complimentary medicine? OMG WE ARE TRAPPED IN A SELF-REFERENTIAL LOOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see your doubles and raise you accordions and roller blades. I give you Die Twinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know who else uses complimentary medicine?

    Mom, when she tells me I am the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give you Die Twinnies!

    Wow, they're like the good cognate of Prussian Blue from the "mirror" parallel universe in which Smut doesn't have a beard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Twinnies are kinda special, ain't they.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Twinnies are kinda special, ain't they.

    Support band for the Topp Twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also I do not wish to know whether SUbstance's growth spurts.

    ReplyDelete