The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
This dog is smiling because he knows he's finally found a human for which he is an intellectual match. Plus he can lick his own balls. WIN!
Wat choo doin' later, honey?~
Plus he can lick his own balls. WIN!So can G.W.Bush. He just has to borrow them from Cheney's safe.
"Sorry about dropping you."
Laura's busy tonight. Just sayin.
I'm with stupid.
Eh heh heh hehI bet you can't pronoune 'nuclear' either, huh?
Watch yourself beagle-boy or teh next major terrorist incident might start some regime change in your neck of teh woods.
"You really should meet my friend Rick."
"...and when I left office I was the most beloved president there had ever been. Ain't that right boy? Sure, you know it's right."
This dog is smiling because he knows he's finally found a human for which he is an intellectual match. Plus he can lick his own balls. WIN!
ReplyDeleteWat choo doin' later, honey?
ReplyDelete~
Plus he can lick his own balls. WIN!
ReplyDeleteSo can G.W.Bush. He just has to borrow them from Cheney's safe.
"Sorry about dropping you."
ReplyDeleteLaura's busy tonight. Just sayin.
ReplyDeleteI'm with stupid.
ReplyDeleteEh heh heh heh
ReplyDeleteI bet you can't pronoune 'nuclear' either, huh?
Watch yourself beagle-boy or teh next major terrorist incident might start some regime change in your neck of teh woods.
ReplyDelete"You really should meet my friend Rick."
ReplyDelete"...and when I left office I was the most beloved president there had ever been. Ain't that right boy? Sure, you know it's right."
ReplyDelete