Unless they are a conceptual-urinal art statement, in which case I apologise to the owners of the gallery, but really they should provide better signage if they want to avoid similar contretemps in the future.Bonus novelty teapot!!
UPDATE: Dibs on the name "Urea Heep" for my tribute band.
UPDATE2: Also relevant:
Those mouth bowls are profoundly creepy. But, seriously--Halloween snacks, anyone? Fun!!
ReplyDeleteMoar creepiness from the same sculptor. Present for VS!
ReplyDeleteThe hand plate is pretty amazing.
ReplyDeleteUrinal cake for everyone!
ReplyDelete~
I thought those were "Scream" urinals.
ReplyDeleteThe 3-prong urinal is for when you're not feeling grounded.
ReplyDeleteY'know, I've pretty much had it up to HERE with these potty-mouth posts...
ReplyDeletethat cartoonist OBVIOUSLY has not the faintest idea about how sanitary fixtures, indeed, plumbing systems in general, actually work.
ReplyDeleteYes, you can consider that previous said in an Explaining Voice.
You know, I don't enjoy urinating in cyclops clown mouths anywhere near as much as I used to.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you will recapture your youthful enthusiasm for the simple pleasures of life.
ReplyDelete