Sunday, October 23, 2011

Suckers born every minute

To say that I don't like animals is wrong, some of them taste very nice inna sammich, but Friday-bring-a-pet-to-work-day is not my favourite day. If tigris's Little Gladys gets into the copier, there will be all heck to pay.

24 comments:

  1. How many sandwiches would Big Gladys make, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my all-time favorite p-shops. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If tigris's Little Gladys gets into the copier

    I remember that happening in an episode of Felix the Cat, but even with the multiple Felices everywhere he still couldn't catch the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not that sort of blog, Madam. Good day, to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm sorry, I wanted the blog down the hall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know this is just going to give sick freaks who are totally not me the excuse to bring up things like macrophilia and tentacle porn, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A likely story!
    You would be wanting this sort of depravity and we won't be having it!! And definitely not this

    ReplyDelete
  9. I comment from the future, because that is where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! now this thread needs to be served with mind-bending drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. (they said in the store it was a DWARF octopus!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks more like Lady of the Kraken.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Release the Kraken!

    Given that second image by AK, this comment has a whole new tranny interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, it's photoshopped. That is our explanation and we are sticking with it.

    Signed,

    Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute staff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hear the one about the posters of smutty octopus pictures?

    - Ben Dover and Phil McKRAKEN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks more like Lady of the Kraken.

    Check out the rack on the Kraken!

    It almost rhymes...

    ReplyDelete
  17. (I always thought it was "cray-ken" - probably because of "The Kraken Wakes" - the "cracken wax"?) I'm too old to change - get off my lawn, yada-yada...)

    ReplyDelete
  18. feel free to add or delete parentheses, or meaning, or context, or links to fashionable web content, to the previous comment

    ReplyDelete
  19. Did anyone get my pun?

    - I.P. Knightly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Puns, clever word-play and literary references are lost on this crowd. Did they laugh at my 'Aucuba' joke in the previous thread? DID THEY BOGROLL.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jesus, Hecuba's not like on the tips of our tongues eh? - had to do actual research... bet you did too!

    ReplyDelete