Thunder said the challenge was down. Here is Mrs Cat asleep in the guarding position for the special pine flavoured water bowl we got for her.
Tread warily, citizen. Catupdate:
They're just jealous Thunder and do not appreciate genie us. Mrs. Cat has a lovely coat but it has not very lucky for various rodents to have it cross their paths. The tree is luvverly, decorated by the children who go for the "blizzard of sparkly things" effect
What a gowa-jus cat!!! Hello to Mrs. Cat from Puss-Puss. A distance relationship is best I believe, as prissy and particular Puss-Puss hisses at all other beasts. She likes her pine water too!
Christmas night so long ago Just lounging in a thong, you know Pretty cat came to me Never seen eyes so...WHOA! You know I could not run away, it seemed The cat had eaten half my spleen Seemed like she knew me She bit right through me Yeah...
Come on home, girl, she said with a smile You don't taste like cat food, let's just eat for a while But try to understand Try to understand Try try try...and all that I'm a magic cat...
Christmas Kitty!
ReplyDeleteThanks, A.K. All that stuff they say about you is half-true, at best.
~
Mrs. Cat has a very fortunate coat. Nice kitty.
ReplyDeletePritty tree.
They're just jealous Thunder and do not appreciate genie us.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Cat has a lovely coat but it has not very lucky for various rodents to have it cross their paths.
The tree is luvverly, decorated by the children who go for the "blizzard of sparkly things" effect
But... but... you can't see the piercing balefires of her eyes! She doesn't look dangerous in this picture.
ReplyDeleteFor Mr. Bastard *Sigh* people only remember the violence
ReplyDeleteTengrain has a cat blog, too.
ReplyDelete~
What a gowa-jus cat!!! Hello to Mrs. Cat from Puss-Puss. A distance relationship is best I believe, as prissy and particular Puss-Puss hisses at all other beasts. She likes her pine water too!
ReplyDeleteWICKED GREEN EYES!!!
ReplyDeleteWay too fuckin' cool for an ordinary cat! That is a MAGIC cat. Totally. Magic. Way.
I looooooooooooove looking at pics of other people's Xmas trees. I am nosy like that. So, thank you!
ReplyDeleteAlso, yer cat is gawgeous.
Christmas night so long ago
ReplyDeleteJust lounging in a thong, you know
Pretty cat came to me
Never seen eyes so...WHOA!
You know I could not run away, it seemed
The cat had eaten half my spleen
Seemed like she knew me
She bit right through me
Yeah...
Come on home, girl, she said with a smile
You don't taste like cat food, let's just eat for a while
But try to understand
Try to understand
Try try try...and all that
I'm a magic cat...