Uncle Lou articulates the malaise of America after the assassination of Kennedy pretty well, I think. Also it's Friday in the proper half of the world.
Lou's pretty awesome, but I imagine there are some "fambly values" right-wingers who would blame America's malaise on Lou and his decadent New York ways.
"Newtie came from Atlanta in G.A. Hitchiked his way across the U.S.A. Honed his rhet-ric on the way Dumped his wife and then he was so free. I say hey, Newt, take a walk on the wild side."
This kinda sweat breakin' is ok.
ReplyDeleteI like this song.
Did y'all get involved with the Occupy stuff?
Saw big doings on the news....
AHEM
ReplyDeleteLou's pretty awesome, but I imagine there are some "fambly values" right-wingers who would blame America's malaise on Lou and his decadent New York ways.
ReplyDelete"Newtie came from Atlanta in G.A.
Hitchiked his way across the U.S.A.
Honed his rhet-ric on the way
Dumped his wife and then he was so free.
I say hey, Newt, take a walk on the wild side."
There's nothing proper about the States. Haven't you been watching our debates?!!!
ReplyDeleteUPSIDE-DOWNIE HAPPY HOUR!
ReplyDelete*DRINK*
~
Thank you, I will.
ReplyDeleteI heard a rumor that there were butterflies flying around upside-downie land. But without pictures, can it really be true?
ReplyDelete~
Irony butterflies up here, Thundra.
ReplyDeleteOoh, good reminder to drink.
ReplyDeleteGetting all coveny up in here.