Mrs Kiwi and I were shopping in the Slash 'n' Burn supramarket this morning and saw the following product.
Misshappen Battered Fish Pieces
Of course they were inna freezer, for the safety of the customers. Next to them was Misshappen Crumbed Fish Pieces.
Sorry they are no pictures to corroborate the story but the flash powder fell into the freezer.
At least when I mention fish in a post, I show a pretty picture of him in an acrylic boot heel where he can perv on the unlucky woman wearing them. This entry just seems cruel.
I think that it a pretty honest attempt to sell off-cuts. Which the New Zild economy is going to have to get used to. Any battery factories need a site?
The Another Kiwi that doesn't want you to show him your tits?
Let's not go crazy here.
How about The Another Kiwi Who Would Be Happpy To Look At Your Tits So Long As That's What You Wanted Too And Still Thinks You Could Be A Scientist, Engineer Or Mathematician If That's What You Wanted To Do?
No, no one will think of the fish...
ReplyDeleteI'll have you know I have already self-censored 7 quality jokes.
ReplyDeleteYou're out there on the water and the fish gives you the stinkeye and you just go NUTS.
ReplyDeleteWell, don't forget the first rule of fish sight club.
ReplyDeleteWill no one think of the fish?
ReplyDeleteI kind of doubt it.
I had better not find my sweet little fish in a freezer somewhere!
ReplyDeleteYou guys!!!! :O
((Hugs))
Laura
At least when I mention fish in a post, I show a pretty picture of him in an acrylic boot heel where he can perv on the unlucky woman wearing them. This entry just seems cruel.
ReplyDeleteOoooh cruelty at Riddled!!
ReplyDeleteCall the wahmbulance!!!
Bwahahahah
Poor fish. He's getting fried.
ReplyDelete~
Misshappen is a pretty inauspicious brand name.
ReplyDeleteI think that it a pretty honest attempt to sell off-cuts. Which the New Zild economy is going to have to get used to. Any battery factories need a site?
ReplyDeleteSure. Stick me in the freezer then drop me on the floor. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN PEOPLE?!?!
ReplyDeleteunlucky woman
ReplyDeleteNow who's cruel?
Someone is stealerizing AK's IDENTITY!!!.
ReplyDelete(near the bottom; h/t manboobz)
Yikes! That is pretty sick-making.I guess that it as not such a coolly ironic nym as I had thought.
ReplyDeleteYet Another Kiwi? Another Another Kiwi? Not That Another Kiwi? Another Kiwi The Nice One Not The Complete Wanking Asshole Misogynist One?
ReplyDeleteThe Another Kiwi that doesn't want you to show him your tits?
ReplyDeletePossibly he is in shock from going to Ladies Bay
ReplyDeleteThe Another Kiwi that doesn't want you to show him your tits?
ReplyDeleteLet's not go crazy here.
How about The Another Kiwi Who Would Be Happpy To Look At Your Tits So Long As That's What You Wanted Too And Still Thinks You Could Be A Scientist, Engineer Or Mathematician If That's What You Wanted To Do?
ROFL. whlae chowder wins the thread.
ReplyDelete