The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle...
Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead.
(Wikipedia)
▼
Thursday, February 9, 2012
If this is not an exercise, could it be a drill?
Here at Riddled we are all in favour of theatre performances in my pants non-traditional venues so it is gratifying to read of Absurdist Drama in the Ueno Zoo in Tokyo.
They need more rehearsals, though. The actor playing Bérenger has forgotten his lines!!
omg, that day was so embarrassing. I hate it when someone shows up in the same outfit I'm wearing. I was assured by the designer I'd be the only person in a rhinoceros suit.
Michael's nervous, and the lights are bright.
ReplyDeleteVideo is awesome.
ReplyDeleteAt 00:30, people!
~
Rare footage of N__B.
ReplyDeleteAlso of tigris.
I thought Gamera took care of that beast
ReplyDeleteAlso of tigris.
ReplyDeleteI'm a WAY better dancer than that guy. The ending reminded me of my honeymoon, though.
At 00:30, people!
ReplyDeleteThe Spider-Man musical has more crashes.
The ending reminded me of my honeymoon, though.
ReplyDeleteValentines Day is all about the tranquilliser darts and the nets.
Man, furries and Paperies can get a little cross when it's afternoon nap time, eh?
ReplyDeleteIt's all fun and games until someone gets tranquilized, netted, and stuffed on a cargo plane to Madagascar.
ReplyDeleteIs that Ionesco? I've always wanted to stage Rhinoceros.
ReplyDeleteI wish I'd thought of that on my honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteomg, that day was so embarrassing. I hate it when someone shows up in the same outfit I'm wearing. I was assured by the designer I'd be the only person in a rhinoceros suit.
ReplyDeleteLooks like too much exercise to me.
ReplyDelete