Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Sirloined Letter

Riddled seems to be receiving BBBB's mail. At least it is not in Comic Sans. Also it is a refreshing change from the rest of our mail-bag, which consists largely of window envelopes stamped in bold red print with variations on the word 'FINAL'.

Does this mean that BBBB is receiving mail meant for Riddled? Anything offering Free Beer, for instance?

9 comments:

  1. Does this mean that BBBB is receiving mail meant for Riddled? Anything offering Free Beer, for instance?

    I did get a letter pertaining to sexy scientists with enticingly large foreheads.

    I'll forward it Par Avion, you sexy devils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should mention now that I had some lovely chicken gizzards in a Thai style red curry for dinner... offally good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Offally bad: my dad's reading of "Te a Haggis" at mom's Jan. 35th dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd heard rumors that this blog was off its feed...
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume that is NZD which is like $0.12 in real money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The actual menu looks less than full-on offalic:

    Chicken liver parfait with fresh herb butter and hot crusty breads
    Pickled Lamb tongues

    Braised Beef cheeks.
    Roast pork hocks cooked in Beer, served with rotkohl
    Lambs fry and Bacon

    Creamed Mash Potato
    Medley of steamed vegetables with hollandaise sauce
    Garden fresh salad greens and assorted dressings

    Sticky date Pudding with Butters Scotch sauce and whipped vanilla cream

    Selection of teas and filtered coffee


    NO SPLEEN SAMMICHES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butters Scotch? That Wharerata is a class outfit, eh?

    ReplyDelete