Breast implants are improving all the time, looking more tear-dropped shaped and properly 'droopy' like real breasts. I feel like skull-boobs would set the implant industry back a bit.
Y'know, whether she decides to go for the Skull Boobs or perhaps something more mainstream, perhaps something golf-related, that's really up to her and I won't fault her choice.
But fer crissakes, get out of there and go to a cosmetic surgeon that has, you know, an office with walls and a roof? I mean, maybe I'm as crazy as Bouffant, but that just doesn't seem like the right place for an operation, gnome sane?
Also, too, I REALLY need a job, but not a Skull Boob Job. Maybe some other kinda job, oh kay?
Now you've done it, you'll be getting hits for "skull boobs" now.
ReplyDeleteOnly if enough people mention "skull boobs" in the comments.
ReplyDeleteAlas, poor Yorick! I screwed him, Horatio.
ReplyDeleteBreast implants are improving all the time, looking more tear-dropped shaped and properly 'droopy' like real breasts. I feel like skull-boobs would set the implant industry back a bit.
ReplyDeleteNot that I would mind.
skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs skull boobs
ReplyDelete~
...alternate title: Head and Shoulders
ReplyDeleteBuilt like a brick charnel house.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, skull boob jobs is a bone headed idea. That's skull boob jobs I'm talking about
ReplyDeleteWe've been Booble-gonged!
ReplyDeleteskull blogging or skull boobing?
ReplyDeleteyou decide
Y'know, whether she decides to go for the Skull Boobs or perhaps something more mainstream, perhaps something golf-related, that's really up to her and I won't fault her choice.
ReplyDeleteBut fer crissakes, get out of there and go to a cosmetic surgeon that has, you know, an office with walls and a roof? I mean, maybe I'm as crazy as Bouffant, but that just doesn't seem like the right place for an operation, gnome sane?
Also, too, I REALLY need a job, but not a Skull Boob Job. Maybe some other kinda job, oh kay?
to NOM, or not to NOM?
ReplyDeleteI mean, maybe I'm as crazy as Bouffant
ReplyDeleteLet's be realistic. How likely is that?
to NOM, or not to NOM?
ReplyDeleteI could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space.
We've been Booble-gonged!
ReplyDeleteIsn't a bobblegong a benthic shark native to Australian waters?
I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space.
ReplyDeletedepends on the drugs.
Seems to me that if you have Skull Boobs AND you are bounded in a nutsack your junk is all messed up and shit...
ReplyDeletedepends on the drugs.
ReplyDeleteI left off the next line in the quotation, the bit about having bad dreams.
"I'm in the wilderness with my hair, halo, skull, tit hanging out--- suddenly this all feels anticlimactic. What was I thinking? Why do I bother?"
ReplyDeleteI left off the next line in the quotation, the bit about having bad dreams.
ReplyDeleteI know. I was trying to give you an opportunity to graciously fix it.
Yorik, is that you?
ReplyDelete