▼

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Q. Which divinity does one invoke to ensure a successful barbecue?

A. The Grate God Pan.

Ha! The feral babies fall for the old "superglue on the hands" trick EVERY TIME.

27 comments:

  1. Ha! They fall for the old "superglue on the hands" trick EVERY TIME.

    Seems risky - I understand that the Cyanoacrylate/Pan reaction is highly exothermic.

    Of course, if I was one of the naked kids with superglue on my hands, I bet I'd be the one who decided it was necessary to scratch my balls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ever invite Aura to a barbecue. She always stands on the other side of the grill and makes the smoke blow into your eyes. But if Andhrímnir is not busy he's handy to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While The Lovely Daughter and I were climbing the "mountain" we occupied ourselves with Oscar the Grouch-style gods.

    So:

    PEEEUUS
    Scara
    Appalling
    Fartemis
    Haties
    Wormies
    Pooseidon.

    We agreed that the poop jokes probably wouldn't make it on Sesame Street.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm. Babies are extra tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Speaking of nekkid babbies, Nekkid Capitalism sure has a lot to say about New Zed these days.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarity will ensue when he trips that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nekkid Capitalism sure has a lot to say about New Zed these days.

    Money-laundering -- or in this case, corporate ownership laundering -- is a growth industry,

    ReplyDelete
  8. We agreed that the poop jokes probably wouldn't make it on Sesame Street.

    Scatsame Street was a major hit in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with TIM KALEMKARIAN!

    I hate that guy SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tim Kalemkarian: rodent or mustelid?

    oops, RODENT OR MUSTELID?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The TIM KALEMKARIAN image search is still working out well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why hasn't TIM KALEMKARIAN released his tax returns?

    Also, birth certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Tim Kalemkarian: rodent or mustelid?"


    He's an enchanter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mustelids on sausage inna bun. Not rodents, just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. The old gods are dead he deadpanned.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at Feesh, Machen a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wasn't Hera the goddess of the hearth? How does BBQ without fire? Also, wouldn't Pan be a little afraid of becoming one of courses?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at Feesh, Machen a joke.

    We see what you do there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never ever invite Aura to a barbecue.

    Also, no jokes about "Rosy-fingered dawn" -- it turns out that Dawn has no sense of humour.
    Also too any remarks about "The piper at the gaits of Dawn" are ABLEIST.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look at Feesh, Machen a joke.

    Zamfir I have gone too far.

    ReplyDelete