▼

Friday, September 28, 2012

Human Centipede Blogging -- Nigerian Furniture edition

Just the thing for future Republican Conference chair-related psychodramas!
Blurry photographs, but the battery was failing on the camera. Rather than arse around trying for better images, in my naivete I assumed that the Ethnological Museum would have a halfway decent website where I could find better images at leisure.

Get your own pervy fertility-throne photographs, moochers.
Also too:

6 comments:

  1. "Is your hand on my breast or are you just happy to see me?"

    "Yes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gore Police?

    I don't remember that one from the 80s...(err, 79).
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have to deal with scam after scam from Nigerian furniture salesmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather than arse around trying for better images, in my naivete I assumed that the Ethnological Museum would have a halfway decent website where I could find better images at leisure.

    It's blocked on by the "Safe Search" settings on your browser.

    I thought this display was at the Ethnoerotic Museum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzat a butt-booze drip?

    TURNING WEBCAM OFF.

    ReplyDelete