▼

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Out of the cradle endlessly rocking

How many other blogs offer you Nyancat-Centipedes? None many other blogs.

9 comments:

  1. Those are some well trained space cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. "SORRY. This person moved or deleted this image."

    I can see it if I open it in another window, though.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I created a new (slower) version, but the change in lynx evidently fell through the cracks of the new Blugger interface. All fackxed now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's five year mission - to seek out new worlds, new civilizations - was aborted by Planned Parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Website under reconstruction" is one of my top 10 search terms.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many other blogs offer you Nyancat-Centipedes? None many other blogs.

    SHAKES FIST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rainbow! Dash it, I take my hoof off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NyanCat Centipedes and Fetal Cosmonaut deserve their own telebision show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a shame the Internet is so shoddy & that you potentially talented kids are forced to express yourselves through such a cruddy, mostly limited to cats & their ass-rainbows medium.

    ReplyDelete