Bollox, Greenish Hugh has got hold of the player-piano roll again. Last time that happened, he punched extra holes with a ticket-punch so it played rude burpy noises all the way through the Toccata & Fugue.
I'm not sure how well the suave 'n' sophisticated Riddled humour is going to go in Yroop, Mandos. Still, we are a big tent here and I expect that Smut's articles about art an' such will go down well with the city-slicker Yroopeans. I liked the lampshade that I wore in the stamping barrel. It heightened the tone of the thing.
I stealerized from you guys for nefarious Canadian purposes.
ReplyDeleteGoing global! Yay us!
ReplyDeleteWorld Party!
ReplyDelete~
Bollox, Greenish Hugh has got hold of the player-piano roll again. Last time that happened, he punched extra holes with a ticket-punch so it played rude burpy noises all the way through the Toccata & Fugue.
ReplyDeleteI stealerized from you guy
ReplyDeleteMandos learned it from us!
Greenish Hugh has got hold of the player-piano roll again
ReplyDeleteMore disturbing is when he replaces the toilet paper with it and music plays whenever someone wipes their bum.
I'm not sure how well the suave 'n' sophisticated Riddled humour is going to go in Yroop, Mandos. Still, we are a big tent here and I expect that Smut's articles about art an' such will go down well with the city-slicker Yroopeans.
ReplyDeleteI liked the lampshade that I wore in the stamping barrel. It heightened the tone of the thing.
Get ready for the influx of porcupine-hats-are-animal-cruelty busybodies.
ReplyDeleteThe bastards, Smut payed top dollar for that hat!
ReplyDeleteThe milliner assured me that it was made using state-of-the-art ferrofluids.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a salted pineapple!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a papal crown and the stomping barrel was a hot tub. Still classy I guess.
ReplyDelete