Monday, September 3, 2012

The yolk's on you

Ho ho Xeni Jardin. I suppose you think that's funny:
It is omelette without the prince of SHUT UP SMUT.

In the ideal world the three-wheeler egg wagon would have collided with a milk delivery van, and police would have taken both drivers into custardy.

14 comments:

  1. Spoken like a hard-boiled detective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the penalty in China for poaching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, promise you'll still talk to us when you get famous, Smut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my acceptance speech I will mention all the little people who made it possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sm*t got a shout-out.

    Who the hell is this Sm*t Cl*de character? Is he related to Smut Clyde? And why does he redact parts of his name, are they dirteez? Smit Clode? Smyt Cleede?

    On Saturday, I got a linky from C&L. It made my page hits go fecking nuts. It was like Riddled. I felt like Ak for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one can feel like I do, no one. you bastards!

    ReplyDelete