The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle...
Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead.
(Wikipedia)
▼
Sunday, October 28, 2012
13th with bullet!!
Which high class and scholarly and that, website is the 13th most similar to Sumerian.org? Which is all bitchin' on the Sumers. Why, Riddled of course!
Sumerian.Org
John Halloran's lexicon of Sumerian, paper analyzing
Proto-Sumerian, illustrated description of symbolic counting tokens,
proverbs in Sumerian…
A Sumerian goes into a bar. The barman says "Summer is here early!"
Sumer time and the living is easy.
ReplyDelete~
Sumer time is Greenwich + 3.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I get almost entirely paid sites and dead sites.
ReplyDeleteI suppose I will die a millionaire.
I played too. Seems I'm pretty derivative/vacant. (Like no one could figure that out.)
ReplyDeleteI suppose I will die a millionaire.
Inflation.
McG, how'd you get my actual meatspace acquaintance Weldon's BTC News in yours? Odd you'd get him but I wouldn't.
ReplyDeleteShhh, don't tell mikey: Linux Hater's Blog.
ReplyDelete