▼

Friday, November 30, 2012

How to Hide a Stolen Steamship

RIGHT
WRONG
People may look away, but that is because they are thinking "That steamship deserves some privacy while it humps the Great Pyramid "... they have still noticed.

Also they are thinking "It is a foul Cunard".

9 comments:

  1. I wouldn't look away. Do you know how long I've been looking for some hot steamship on pyramid fap fodder?

    Riddled truly does cater to all needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feeble attempt at a pun between 'steamship roost' and 'steamship roast' has been fowled by blugger. Everybody's a critic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fitzcarraldo's latest project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a fowl Cunard when I see one.
    The post reads 'Cunard'. It has always read 'Cunard'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, where else could you hide a steamship?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, where else could you hide a steamship?

    Coming from you, that question leaves me skeered and afeared!

    Fitzcarraldo's latest project.

    Ya got me pondering a Fritz Lang/Werner Herzog collaboration. May I borrow the "Riddled" time machine? I swear this isn't a gambit to get freaky with Louise Brooks... HONEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally watch Fritz Lang's pre-make of "Aguirre" (starring Rudolf Klein-Rogge, of course).

    ReplyDelete