▼

Friday, November 23, 2012

On the mane, the mane, remember your name*

A lion's worst nightmare (as revealed by the Riddled dream machine): not being allowed to chase Ann Althouse. The birds are mynahs, crossing stayed lions.

There is the consolation of knowing that they cannot fall and so cannot lose their pride.

* Title lynx.

8 comments:

  1. The way I heard it was "transporting young gulls across sedate lions for immortal porpoises".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get what's stopping them from flapping their crosspieces and setting off in pursuit. They're MAGIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lion, The Witch and the Crucifixion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get what's stopping them from flapping their crosspieces
    TRADITION.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also and too, I honest to god think lions can't fly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's more off a negative thing.In the book Busytown by arguabley the foremost Lion expert of our times, Richard Scarry, the only Lion listed is a Doctor whilst Rudolf von Flugel, a fox, is listed as a pilot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Frumble ... drives a pickle-shaped car and is prone to vehicular accidents.
    Some would say that the Busy World of Richard Scarry was a formative experience on the Riddled worldview but I could not possibly comment.

    ReplyDelete