Some cover art by Peter Goodfellow from his
Escher-influenced Architectural Surrealism style. Collected for a post on Memory Palaces in popular culture that was tl;dw.



I am pretty sure that the library pixies are up to no good in the bottom-left one.
UPDATED with some shameless French publisher picturetheft:

Colonnade is meant to be buttchugged.
ReplyDeletetl;dw.
ReplyDeleteToo long, didn't weed?
~
Didn't wax.
ReplyDeleteA couple of those are verging into early BOC album cover territory.
ReplyDeleteI think that what we can learn from the colonnade cascade is that if you are going to build an interdimensional staircase or columned walk, don't let people in it. I mean, Billy the Kid, WTF? And all them gowned ladies on the staircase watching to see if you have a matched pair of socks. They were like that when I bought them, OK?
ReplyDeleteyou can tell he's a good artist, I mean Kinkade-level artistry, because he keeps selling the same paintings, over and over.
ReplyDeleteHEY.
ReplyDelete