Saturday, March 30, 2013

This is not a blog-post title


In further news, and to bring our Umlaut usage up to internationally-recommended levels, here's Björk:

13 comments:

  1. And you lived your life like a candle with some eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you lived your life like a candle with some eggs.
    Never knowing who would pay for all these ale kegs
    And I woulda liked to grope you, but you had your mace
    County transit is the time, but it is not the place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you lived your life, like a candle with some eggs,
    I would have liked a pony, instead we got a pig,
    I wanted to call it wilberfore,
    Dad just called it Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Riddled is, like, so post-modern. Not weird. Post fecking Modern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm wearing my east 'er bonnet , always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Björk requirements sound admirably restrained for a large touring band. Only *half* a bottle of Remy Martin!! -- that's professionalism for you.
    I am concerned that her agent could not spell 'masseuse'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first time i heard bjork ..i cried and cried and cried with joy , in knowing ..with something in the way she made her ..in song ,that i was not alone ,/ may we have a bj day ,a candle to these new poland polish eggs around here , ..the sun is now breaking through the rain and wind of the night ,the street preparing for the parade .. , in and on my ave

    ReplyDelete