The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
Based on the title I expected an illustration to accompany this post. I can't say I'm disappointed not to find one.
Koro is to blame for the lack of illustration.~
The blog ate my homework.
This porkcicle marketing binge has gone too far.
Pfft. They need particle generators at the tip.
And salt.
The "meaty or" shower.
It's quite unfortunate the video doesn't have corresponding audio. Dick Nixon's racist ranting would work.
Something by the Dixons perhaps.
A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall.
I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair
Penes from heaven
Now you has jizz
Blowing in the wind.
As soon as zombie figures out how to put movies in his header (heh), you have the new splash page (heh) for EotS.
A jenga of cocks.
Based on the title I expected an illustration to accompany this post. I can't say I'm disappointed not to find one.
ReplyDeleteKoro is to blame for the lack of illustration.
ReplyDelete~
The blog ate my homework.
ReplyDeleteThis porkcicle marketing binge has gone too far.
ReplyDeletePfft. They need particle generators at the tip.
ReplyDeleteAnd salt.
ReplyDeleteThe "meaty or" shower.
ReplyDeleteIt's quite unfortunate the video doesn't have corresponding audio. Dick Nixon's racist ranting would work.
ReplyDeleteSomething by the Dixons perhaps.
ReplyDeleteA Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall.
ReplyDeleteI'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair
ReplyDeletePenes from heaven
ReplyDeleteNow you has jizz
ReplyDeleteBlowing in the wind.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as zombie figures out how to put movies in his header (heh), you have the new splash page (heh) for EotS.
ReplyDeleteA jenga of cocks.
ReplyDelete