The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
No no no, your ass is just the right size for you.~
It's not an ass, it's a zeh-bra.
Cute dog.
If the Mongols had been in possession of those horses, they would have conquered the entire world.
Âne-tsy.
Do these Stripes make my Ass look BigNo way. This seizure I'm having makes you look like you've lost weight!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It's not an ass, it's a zeh-bra.Could have been a tiger.
Whoa...Hang on, lemme run get my paper towel rollers...
Y'know, if the gif were transparent, with just a little bit of horrible, evil code you could make it change colors and blink all at the same time...
Yeah, that's better.And by "better" of course I mean, much, much worse.
I, for one, am in favour of enhanced grooviness.
No no no, your ass is just the right size for you.
ReplyDelete~
It's not an ass, it's a zeh-bra.
ReplyDeleteCute dog.
ReplyDeleteIf the Mongols had been in possession of those horses, they would have conquered the entire world.
ReplyDeleteÂne-tsy.
ReplyDeleteDo these Stripes make my Ass look Big
ReplyDeleteNo way. This seizure I'm having makes you look like you've lost weight!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteIt's not an ass, it's a zeh-bra.
ReplyDeleteCould have been a tiger.
Whoa...
ReplyDeleteHang on, lemme run get my paper towel rollers...
Y'know, if the gif were transparent, with just a little bit of horrible, evil code you could make it change colors and blink all at the same time...
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's better.
ReplyDeleteAnd by "better" of course I mean, much, much worse.
I, for one, am in favour of enhanced grooviness.
ReplyDelete