▼

Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Personally, If there was a news item illustrating a BOC song EVERY Day, I believe I could be happy"

Present for ZRM!.
Police say they are trying to determine how a medical box containing a pair of eyeballs ended up in a trash bin at a gas station in Kansas City.
Police spokesman Steve Young says a worker at a Conoco station in the city's north called police after finding the cardboard box late Wednesday. The box was labeled, "Keep refrigerated."

6 comments:

  1. The box was labeled, "Keep refrigerated."

    Chun the Unavoidable prefers them to stay fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh.

    I guess Top Dollar and Myca were in town...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I could be happy

    Damn, now I am picturing Smut saying this in a Claire Groganesque chirp. Mmmm... Claire Grogan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in whose voice do you imagine ZRM saying it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Okamoto's "Kill!"; "He defiled her with his vile eyes!"

    Perhaps something similar happened here.

    ReplyDelete