The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle...
Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead.
(Wikipedia)
▼
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
"I’m knitting it into a pair of socks. Nothing fits better nor wears longer than solid wire socks"
See, that was our mistake. We should have called ourselves 'engineers' and no-one would have blinked an eye. "Oh, engineers, they do that sort of thing all the time."
You plant it and it grows into a magic shoe vine. You do have to trade your cow for it, though. Alternately: putting the small in small business, because even one of those wide novelty shoe lace jobbies would accommodate only the tiniest of factories.
Yesterday's Tomorrow, Today!
ReplyDelete~
So, thunder, does this mean that all tomorrow's parties are actually going on right now?
ReplyDelete"Go in Business on a Shoe-String!"
ReplyDeleteYou plant it and it grows into a magic shoe vine. You do have to trade your cow for it, though. Alternately: putting the small in small business, because even one of those wide novelty shoe lace jobbies would accommodate only the tiniest of factories.
Something something Iron Man...
ReplyDeleteWV sniffs "How Priodsbu"
Nothing like an elitest Romanian robot...
I have this metal bull I'm working on, and I just need someone to climb inside and test it. Anyone?
ReplyDeletesmut, i book marked the alien shoe'/shoes for the next time i'm over by the ..paw .. .
ReplyDelete