The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
That elephant is so huge there are two different weather patterns blowing the flags.
Also, that is a 3 toed Elephunk. I thought they were all extinct from cranial impactions... oh I see
An elephant big enough for two separate weather patterns!
You'd be mad, too, if you had a potted plant wedged in your noggin!
Not to mention, an entire castle on his/her/Elephunk's back.~
No, that is a castle with a serious elephant problem in the basement.
Wow, pop-up campers used to be so much more elegant.
This is not the Bouncy Castle I ordered.
Never a bassoon.
Maybe a bong.
The winner: "Pop-up campers"!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That elephant is so huge there are two different weather patterns blowing the flags.
Also, that is a 3 toed Elephunk. I thought they were all extinct from cranial impactions... oh I see
An elephant big enough for two separate weather patterns!
You'd be mad, too, if you had a potted plant wedged in your noggin!
Not to mention, an entire castle on his/her/Elephunk's back.
~
No, that is a castle with a serious elephant problem in the basement.
Wow, pop-up campers used to be so much more elegant.
This is not the Bouncy Castle I ordered.
Never a bassoon.
Maybe a bong.
The winner: "Pop-up campers"!
Post a Comment